Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cuteness Overload: pups and buns!


I consider myself an academic and I've crafted many intellectually-minded posts for this blog. But this one is a simple photo essay. Sometimes we all need a bit of cuteness to brighten our day, so here are a few of our favorite photos of rabbits with their canine pals. These photos speak for themselves, I'd suggest. Enjoy. 

Big Bunny and her foster dog, Spotticus


Aponte, a rescue dog, and Juniper relax in the yard. 

Mathilda, a rescue dog, and Juniper couch surfing  


Jade, a Tough Love rescue pup adopted in 2011, and Tevyn the bunny.

Anubis, a brittany, and Carver the bunny. 

Rescued greyhound, Baron, and Tevyn. 



Brayden, Dylan, and Big Bunny, just hanging out. 

Brayden, a Tough Love rescue pup, and Big Bunny, rescued from Magic Happens Rabbit Rescue

Dylan the poodle, adopted from Arizona Poodle Rescue, and Tevyn the bunny.

Izzy the bulldog (RIP sweet Izzy) giving Carver the bunny kisses. 
Mathilda and Juniper cool off in the shade!

Ted, found as a stray in 2005, and Pierre, adopted in 2013. 




No comments:

Post a Comment